Sybase Remote DBA / Virtual DBA
Cost Effective Plans to Fit Every Budget
Sometimes there is no need to actively touch the systems, but you want the piece of mind that somebody is watching out for you. Traditional remote DBA support services don’t distinguish between passive and active DBA support. The main difference is cost.
Why should you pay for 24×7 monitoring if nobody is using the system after hours, except for backups?
Our 24/7 monitoring captures small issues before they become a huge problem. If issues start to appear, the 24/7 monitoring will alert our 24x7 Monitoring Center.
Here are some interesting facts:
- Most issues can be fixed within less than hour.
- If repairs take longer, they tent to last much longer. In this case it is more important to have a fail-over plan in place than a 24×7 repair team on standby.
Basic services includes remote Sybase DBA, SQL Server DBA and Oracle DBA support:
- Pro-Active System and Application Monitoring with ManagedEngine
- Backup and Backup Verification (Ensuring that backups actually work)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- Database Server and Application Patches (OS patches upon request)
- Database Training
- Data Warehouse and Strategic Database Consulting
- SQL Server Remote DBA
- SAP Sybase Remote DBA
- SAP Remote DBA
- Oracle Remote DBA